Every gift makes a difference...
The McGillis School is committed to sustaining an academically vigorous learning community that recognizes each student as a unique individual and inspires them to be enthusiastic learners and ethical citizens. Tuition alone does not cover the cost of building this foundation and providing this education. We must raise additional funds in order to deliver the best possible education to our students.
- A vigorous curriculum delivered by outstanding faculty and designed to create individuals committed and able to repair the world.
- Creativity is developed and expressed through music, visual, and the performing arts.
- Through competitive athletics, our students learn important life skills such as teamwork, commitment, sportsmanship, responsibility, persistence, and leadership.
- Over 20% of our students receive financial assistance helping create a more diverse and inclusive community with a strong emphasis on ethics, service, and environmental stewardship.
- Excellent faculty are attracted by the opportunities for professional growth that fuel excellence and innovation in the classroom.